Sunday 6 December 2009

On the road again

Before I came to York I was teaching, before that I worked as a freelancer in Science curriculum development.
At that stage I spent quite a lot of time travelling and Cambridge was a commone destination.
I was back there this weekend. They put me in a hotel across the town from the meeting.
That meant a walk across Jesus Green, Midusmmer Common and Parker's Piece in the morning. What's not to like about that?





























I watched James May on the Moon this evening. It reminded me of this photo I took last week on the way to work. Morning Moon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not the University Arms Hotel? I lived near Cambridge for 20 years and never tired of walking about. I specially liked a white cherry tree behind Kings College Chapel and kept an eye on it in spring so I wouldn't miss the blossom.
MelindaJ (Rav)