Wednesday 8 October 2008

a swim at last

I have been trying to get to the gym in the week and swim for some time. At last I made it for a short swim tonight - it was a bit crowded :<(

The last teenbeanz went to university this weekend. It has left me a little bereft I think - more so than I expected.

However it does add some flexibility to the week for the next 9 weeks, so we must take advantage. MrBeanz and I have agreed to meet at the gym on a Wednesday evening and do exercise and then eat there. And also go together on Sunday mornings - we need to justify the monthly membership! So lets see how long we can keep it up.

2 comments:

WildWill said...

Theres nothing worst than a crowded pool

I am also trying to get my monies worth out of gym membership ... i have to go llotd over the winter to make up for not bothering over the summer

:0/

b-z said...

hello
:)