Monday 18 December 2006

long run

a run with the ultra queen today - which was lovely - long for me but all in a days plodding for her

seriously, it was really good to run with someone who is willing to plod nice and slowly with me

the last mile or so was hard going but 9.34 miles completed - she's a hard taskmistress!

and it was off road along a canal so no serious inclines - just suited me well

I'm a bit stiff now but I am sure will be fine tomorrow

back to the hospital tomorrow - fingers crossed

3 comments:

b-z said...

yes fingers crossed you bliddy slave driver;)

great plod
thankyou
x

Anonymous said...

Well done on the 9 miles :o) And fingers crossed here too. Send me a text to let me know?

xxx

sue said...

I saw your good news Beanzie - so pleased. It's good that you can now concentrate on Christmas worry free (about your health anyway.

Sorry about the car though xx