Wednesday 11 July 2007

So far so good ...

Well so far I've managed every other day - I know its only 3 runs, but at least it is the beginnings of a routine.

And, better, I've worked out a reasonable 3 mile run that doesn't involve Killer Hill. Which means I can use the route to monitor progress.

One of my forum friends completed Ironman Austria this week - she was out there for 16:45:31- what a hero I cannot even begin to imagine doing a marathon after 10+ hours of swimming and biking - and as for the tranining ......... So I need to just get on with my half marathon training and quit moaning

5 comments:

Bedders said...

You are right - it is the case of getting into a routine and sticking to it. Don't fancy a quick Tri then?

beanz said...

er I don't think so - I don't do biking - too hilly round here

sue said...

Biking is a good alternative to running, and you could even do it on the way to work!

Hills are your friend - so I'm told ;0)

beanz said...

er no Sue, read above - and its 26 miles to school - and narrow lanes and hills and .....


just NO

sue said...

:)