Sunday 30 October 2005

Back running

On the iron tablets now and the apricots too

Now on the road again (well rail actually) so blogging by email
Saturday
teenbeanz needed to do a tempo run today so we went down to the river path, which is reasonably flat. 3 miles for me and 4 for him.

Sunday
An extra hour in bed - still seem to need lots of sleep.
But looked out of the window and saw it wasn't raining so I got on my kit and out the door.

5 miles done average pace 13:45 which is good news given my hilly route.

Should have been doing Worksop half today. I was sorry to miss seeing loads of forumites including the quick peeps from the daily training thread and the derby social crowd too. But pleased I decided not to run.

Now in Manchester - stuff to do here tomorrow then up to Durham for Tuesday and then home for a day. I WILL run with club on Wednesday .

1 comment:

b-z said...

dont stop racing