Friday 23 September 2005

taking this more seriously

I've been just 'going through the motions' recently - with running, work, eating heathily .......

just enough to get by

not even that on the eating front - some dreadful lapses :<(

really need to change all of that

so
  • two days of healthy eating before Windsor may make me feel less blobby and more like doing the business
  • two days of concentrated work before Windsor may help me get back on track and fulfil a few (late) deadlines
  • two days of relaxing at Windsor and on Monday with friends may make me feel more positive about all this stuff

then home on Monday and a sustained effort to keep things together for a bit

W i b b l e .........................................................................

3 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

I so know what you mean!

Cath Delaney said...

My dear Beanz - you lady, will be absolutely fine

I'm sure of it.

:o)

b-z said...

dont beat yourself up
ejoy suday-you will be fine