Sunday 22 May 2005

Sunday

Have not run today but lots of walking and lots of good things for beanz chaps!

Derby 10k this morning

tigerrunner advised not doingthis after FLM - and he was right, I could not have done it

instead had a great time marshalling - and saw a lot more peeps I know than I would have seen if I had been struggling along at the back

judging on the finishing time I think I might have been last!

however mrbeanz did it in 44:22 - he was very pleased - been trying to get under 45 for a bit

and runningteenbeanz did it in 45:28 - which was a lot better than he had expected for his first 10K - he is only 15, so did brilliantly!


meanwhile bowman teenbeanz was at archery - where he won a gold medal!!

so a good day was had by all

2 comments:

b-z said...

speedy fambly

when are you starting up the long slow plods again?

Evil Pixie said...

Sounds like a fantastic day alround! Well done! I also wanted to do this but like you it would have been a bad idea!
I'm starting back slowly like!