Saturday 15 January 2005

don't know what to do with myself ...

At 5.30 this morning mrbeanz woke with severe abdominal pains resulting in a trip to hospital where he still is.

He doesn't cope with pain well, so it has been a fairly traumatic time.


And they still don't know what is wrong with him. He has had intravenous (sp?) morphine and is probably having various undignified invasions of his body as I write this.

Trouble is, if I am sitting by his bed I feel I should be at home with teenbeanzes, if I am at home with them, they don't seem to need me and get on with their computer games and I feel I should be at the hospital. I cannot even think about running, would seem too selfish.

What to do?

3 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

Huge hugs .. take care of yourself too as you are need in one piece.
Hubby is in the best place and I am sure the hossie will work out what is going on soon
Pix

beanz said...

thanks, Pix

beanz said...

thanks, ruth
seems ok this morning - should be home later today if his breakfast stays in place!

and yes,I would contact you if I needed to, thanks